Monday, May 23, 2011

Gray and Black Good Times!!

Hello all, and I haven't been posting alot, because I've been busy with just waaaaay too much drama, school, and other things in life. Welp, this starving artist/broke college student is off for summer break, and looking for a second job. At the same time, I'm gonna be back and in action with more goodies for Glam Rock ♥ So.... lemme start you guys off with some gray and black goodies that I'm gonna come up with during the summer, so time to break out your tanks and tube tops, and get stylish with summer fashion with a winter drab.




 
Sweetheart halter: from an XL tee. Didn't take long to make, and I did paint the Glam Rock Glory Days logo, and will post pics of that soon >.< sorry..










I know you're digging the tatts ;] (Spring Break victory gift to myself =D) If you want this one or an L or XL graphic or plain shirt altered, it'll be $15. To paint a logo or phrase afterwards would be $5 extra. (Tatts not included.... jkjk)









Newspaper Print Sweetheart tube dress w/ pockets!: from a long skirt and newspaper fabric. (straps not included) I call this, the Punk Sundress. I love it so, and it has POCKETS!! I love pockets.









If you want this dress or another (I actually have enough fabric for this dress =D), with or without straps is $25.
















I should have more pictures soon, because I'm currently working on more gray and black themed awesomeness. Be on the lookout ;]


No comments:

Post a Comment