Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Meet Adalia!


Yes, I name my dearest objects...

<-- Anyhoo, Pixie, the purple Singer machine has passed away, due to it being too worn out. My mom has actually told me that Pixie wasn't the kind of machine I should be making my clothes and all other stuff on; she was more of a heming or crafting tool. Now, just last Thursday, I tried to buy another Pixie, but turns out I shouldn't get another Pixie, because I really need something more durable and somewhat professional to make my business successful. So I went to Wally World (Walmart) and saw the second cheapest sewing machine they had (Actually, it was the cheapest that they had for that time because the Pixies weren't at the Almeda Walmart anymore, so this one was the second cheapest to me..), and with the remaining money that I had, I spent it all on my dearest Adalia. Now she's a Brother machine, and I don her Adalia, because she's beautiful and full of everything I actually wanted and makes my sewing easier, just like the Madina Lake song "Adalia", when they describe her as a beautiful mysterious young woman with mysterious past and her losses are somewhat their gain, but she can make them feel better.. heheheh I'm sorry, I'm sounding like such a sap.





I'm in love with her too, just like the singer of Madina Lake sings about. I made a coolio dress and 2 epic fail projects, but I'm correcting them so ha! But yeah, I'm so happy with my dear sweet Adalia. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment