Tuesday, December 13, 2011

This One's Not About Clothes.... but umm... Welcome Back?

GUYS!!!! How has it been?!?!?!! =D Too long, I know... =|

Well, lemme break it down for ya ._.
My place of employment


I'm po'.

My life has gotten pretty hectic since the last I posted, [IN JULY -__-] and this glamorous paying job I have currently isn't actually what I'd thought [not that it's necessarily a bad thing... but...]. I've also been running short on money and supplies, despite the fact I'm working like an Egyptian slave and not making enough money.

I have been sewing since then, yes, and I did say that the Mighty T-shirt Challenge was also gonna sneak up on everyone, but alas..... it's been way too long for everyone to keep anticipating, so here I am back to tell you guys that I'm so so so so so so so so so so so so soooo sorry I got your hopes up TT___TT it really kills me inside =[ The good news is that since I've been keeping my weekly schedules so jam packed, that it's been helping me focus a little more on getting this started back again from that 5-month hiatus [and the fact that I am STILL in dire need of extra income-- or steady income, to be very blunt and honest]

Current hair color.. teehee!
I have done 4 custom made items so far since July, and have also gathered material and sewn and crafted new accessories. I even had an AWESOME time creating costumes for myself for Halloween, since I could dress up at work for the whole week. I did, however, have plans to do a photoshoot for all 6 of them, but time started catching up with me and the people involved weren't reliable [This is seriously why I'm on my own all the time!!], and they and myself were very short of resources and supplies.. FAIL. That won't stop me, though, because for the Mighty T-shirt Challenge AND the "Halloween on a Budget" were gonna be done either at home or my place of choice and of course, by my lonesome.


'Cheers' pillowcase top
The Mighty T-shirt Challenge was also meant for me to work on a shirt day to day, but I didn't accomplish that either, so I'm quite disappointed. I will take pictures of those I recreated so far, and plan a new T-shirt Challenge when I get enough funds. I'm also disappointed, but should've expected, that my rechargeable batteries to my camera were going to die soon enough. Since the Uproar Festival in September at the Woodlands, they haven't been able to hold a single charge. Everytime I'd try to get more batteries, the money would be spent on a bill or necessities [food, gas for Emmy, and minor supplies for Glam Rock] Yes, welcome to the real world, Kels -_-' So hopefully I will get on that battery problem soon. [btw: if you're wondering why couldn't I just take pictures of my creations via phone, my phone's camera sucks mejor huevos and the lighting at home is pretty dim. Sorry]

Half-n-Half lace tube top and studded choker ^^
The past 5 months haven't been my friend, but I'm slowly rising from the creative rut I've had and looking forward to newer and better stuff to create for me and Glam Rock. Yes, life has been trying to keep me down in the dumps and I have fought off sickness, money issues, employment, friend issues, determining true/fake friends, slowly coming into the dating scene again and quickly leaving back out -__-, emotional strife and drainage, Jeep maintenance and issues, family issues, time at home, my failed 21st birthday, and light depression many times in this span, and I arise from the depths of it all!! Ya know, the stuff adults go through. So, since I have some time this week, I can fersure get the word out about Glam Rock, and start bringing on the creations and new changes to this blog!! I am really looking forward to showing off the new creations and new ideas, and getting clientele for this business. And with the holidays around the corner, it shouldn't be too bad, right??



SOOOOOO looking forward to another new start in another almost successful year with Glam Rock Glory Days ♥



1 comment:

  1. HI KESLEY, HOW R U DOIN, THIS ME ALI, PLEASE HIT MY EMAIL zee.aly@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete