Friday, April 9, 2010

Houston Community College Central's International Fest!



That's right, my school will be hosting the 2010 International Festival for Thursday, April 15 from 11-2pm. For those who can't see the info [because I couldn't find a picture on the internet, so I took a picture instead...], I'm repeating it so you'll know what's on the poster as far as where to attend and the contact person and/or information.

TRiO-Student Support Services and the Student Leadership Association will be holding it at the First Evangelical Lutheran Church (to the right side of the J.D. Boney building, in between Caroline St., and across the street of the Fine Arts building). For more info, contact Iffat Khan at 713-718-6345 or at iffat.khan@hccs.edu.

And guess what? Glam Rock Glory Days will be having a booth set up from possibly 11:30-2pm (because I have a test.. really short though, so I'll be out in a jiffy). Look for me next to the Urban Indigenous booths, a self-owned business by my friends Richard Butler and Lakeia Spady. Look for them on Facebook also. Anyhoooo, I'll be there selling my products, giving information, and more. Be sure to come visit me and the rest of the fest!! I'll be looking as outrageous and spazztastic as usual, so be there to support me and my little business. It's my baby ^-^ I'm so excited that I'm doing this, because I'll be showing other cultures what Glam Rock Glory Days is all about and selling my stuff. More importantly, I'll be promoting my small business and gaining some more publicity. This is great!! Just another step closer!! And fret none little ones, I'll be having pictures and showing you all how the festival turned out, okie-doke? But first, I should be getting to work on my inventory, and more recons. I have an idea to turn my other black Sonic the Hedgehog shirt into something awesome. And I'll be testing and experimenting with making bow ties and bubble skirts. So hopefully I'll see you rockers on Thursday!!

"Celebrating Diversity In a Place We All Call Home" ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment