Sunday, January 2, 2011

Recaps of Glam Rock Creations [August 2010]

August 1-3




MORE HATS!!! These were caps for my little cousins Sydni and Sanai.

<-- this one's Sydni's. Blue Plaid cap









<-- this one's Sanai's. Pink-on-Pink Polka Dot cap
I originally sell these for $12 a pop. (but for the fam, it's free, I suppose)









My Haruhi Suzumiya bow tie (from that bunny girl costume..... that I never finished.. T.T)








Black Musical Notes cuffs--
$5

(NOTE: All pairs of cuffs are $5.)






Remember the Rainbow Stars??? Only had enough fabric for a choker and a few more bows..

--$10

(Most chokers are $10)




August 12-13





Stripey bow tie -- $10











Rainbow Paints bow tie -- $10









Pink Houndstooth choker w/ bronze eyelets -- $10







August 20-25



Old Mario Bros tee into a corset-like bodice

(need to do some more work on that.. May sell upon request)












Legend of Zelda tubey from a t-shirt
(I later put elastic around the chest, so I may sell upon request)









Plaid choker and matching cuffs with elastic hair tie bows -- (if you want altogether, $15, but if separate)
Cuffs-- $5
Choker-- $10

















Tried my hand at raglan sleeves... if you want an old tee with different color raglan sleeves -- $12 for reconstructing ^^





Boy's tee turned 80's-esque with plaid straps and choker attached-- $15 for this one or any old boy's/men's shirt turned into this.




August was the start of my hiatus, and I do deeply apologize, folks.. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment