Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Recaps of Glam Rock Creations [October 2010]

October 10-16






The Introduction of:










Glam Rock's side baby... Binary Grunge is the stencilling and fabric painting of different phrases and pictures onto old, boring, and plain shirts, pants, shoes, backpacks, etc.!!!

(This binary code shirt I made is where the idea of the name popped into my head ^^)










"All your base are belong to us"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fV_KxVwZjU































These shoes are what I raved for in August and what I got for my birthday ^^ So Glam Rock & Binary took care of them.












Linda was Maid-sama for Oni-con on Halloween (which I wanted to go at first, buuuut heard it was at that same sucky place it was last year..)












This actually was my most challenging!!

http://www.viewtoareview.com/images/kaichou-wa-maidsama-anime1.jpg






October 23-28



I was Alice for Halloween!!!! (and it also seemed like 2010 was year of the Wonderland... =_=)


I already had this planned months in advance because of my newly blonde hair, and come October, every chick wanted to be Alice..... But bet I was the most creative looking one, ne??




I loved it!! Strangely, I even had a black and red hearts ball on my medusa!! Off with my head maybe, but never with my piercings!









But yes, it literally took me 3-5 sleepless nights to do because I started on it so late, very busy with school, and that was kinda the only free time I had. The corset almost made me call it quits (because it was the really fancy-looking, Simplicity pattern one, and I didn't have enough boning. But what do I do best? Improvise.) Yes, I wore it to school the Thursday before Halloween, and that week I only had 8 hours of sleep in total... v.v Very worth it, though.




I liked my low-cut back.. it was totally on accident.








<-- P.S.: This is my current fiance, Christian Cooper. He was my March Hare, and Halloween (my fave holiday) is his birthday! He doesn't like his fam taking piccies of him, but it's okay, he has plenty with me on my facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment