Monday, January 3, 2011

Recaps of Glam Rock Creations [September 2010]

September 24


(I was reeeeeeeally busy this month, being back in school and all.. so, not so many creations..)





Remember these bad boys I altered from regular old jeans?? Well, I slashed them up!!! No use buying any over-priced cut-up jeans when you can DIYODS (do it your own damn self!)

Buuuut... if you're afraid to mess up your jeans, then it's cool. I can alter them and cut them (cause I'm one scissor-happy fool XD) altogether for $15.






(Yes, the back too)









This Pretty-in-Purple dress was made from a button down shirt and extra black fabric, pink, purple, and black houndstooth, and purple fabric. It's ruched contoured bust, and kinda off-shoulder, and with a purty little purple bow =]











This dress, or any custom dress like this is $30.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment