Saturday, January 29, 2011

What's Been Happenin' This New Year??



<-- So, so, have you heard?? Glam Rock Glory Days has a Youtube channel!!! http://www.youtube.com/user/GlamRockGloryDays?feature=mhsn

I can now show you all awesome tutorials, my fave people, websites, and recons, and more!! So please, go check it out! It's really fun. I'll be uploading more soon ^^




In the meantime, I've just been working on a few recons... Some for the Fashion and Recycling, and some for myself. Buuuut.. I've been altering and working on some stuff for sale also. So far, I've come up with:






Lemondade skirt -- made for the FashRecycling. It's such a cute mini and I really hate pink.. But I looooove pink lemonade!! (ba dum dum pssshh) I can make on from your graphic tee for $15.





























Pinstripe chokers!! -- Remember the pinstripe skirt from Dec 2010? Well, I still had a bit of pants left over. Made for FashRecycling (ya know, pretty much after the event, we all can basically do what we want with the clothes we made) and this one's for $12. (check out the tutorial on youtube)








This one's $10. -->







And this one for $10. -->













Duck Marley shirt/minidress: one of my faves -- made for FashRecycling. I took this reaaaaaally large tee (I forgot if it was XL or XXL) and turned it into this really edgy/daring dress, or long shirt, rather... hahaha... Tees like this one will be for $25.


























Tutu cuffs -- Here are some cuffs I made from a boy's button down. I cut the cuffs off and made them cooler =D These or others from button downs are $7. (check out the tutorial on youtube)







I'm working on a few other projects and will post them later. OH!! And I'm like thiiiiiiiiis (pinches air with fingers) close to getting a job with a seamstress AND an artist who both need assistants!! They're both in the fields of study that I love the most and will help me gain experience in the industries.... I'm so in love with this and great things are starting to happen for me! I'd never thought I'd see the day where I'd be getting 2 jobs at the same time. I went from nothing to 2 in under a week... Now, let's just see how next week goes, and maybe I'll be sure I have either job or both! ^^ Thanks folks, and enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. I like your Ideas and your Blog too so I'm your new follower from Germany ^^

    greetz Isi

    http://theisiwayoflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Isi!! XD Continue to enjoy the rest of my blogs and have fun! =D

    ReplyDelete