Monday, March 15, 2010

Bows!!!

Here are the types of bows I have currently available for sale. Bows are $2-10, depending on size and quality of fabric.. (meaning, this fabric ain't cheap, so I'm getting my money's worth).



Purple Psych Flowers bow:
small- $5
large- $8

These are my favorite because they're purple and black, which are my fave colors! But buy these for a more trippy, psychedelic, yet elegant look.








Red and Beige Plaid Star bow:
small- $2
large- $6

I love plaid, and some people say it clashes or it's dead, but I'm bringing it back of course ^^ Hey, it's Rodeo time anyways, so buy this and show it off while looking westernly cool.






Blue Jean bow:
small- $4
large- $8

Bows include different types of jeans and styles.
A creative look for the creative person in you, and the lover of jeans.








Rainbow Stars bow: small- $2
large- $5

A recommended favorite and buy right here. You can be dark and have you taste of the rainbow at the same time, or show your lovely pride with the colorful rainbow stars in the night sky.

White Musical Notes bow: small- $4
large- $9

A recommended favorite and buy (my top seller). For the love of music, you want to show that you're loud and proud (and disorganized) with this bow.

Musical Notes bow: small- $5 large- $9

A more elegant and organized way to express your love for music. The red is so fancy and cute. It's Lolita-esque.

Checkered bow: small- $3
large- $7

King me! On your marks, get set, go! Whatever you want to say, this bow is the perfect and cute time for it. Goes with any (or most) outfits, and that's what I love about it.

Black Zipper bow: $3

This bow doesn't come in large sizes, but it's a really cute yet edgy look for whenever, especially when showing off your creative side.

Of course, there are more designs coming up sooooon!! Look out for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment