Monday, March 15, 2010

Interests and Goals

My interests to everyone is to provide quality creativity throughout my clothes and accessories. I make and provide bows, ties, gloves, armwarmers/legwarmers, skirts, dresses, shirts, and coming soon hoodies, jackets, and cosplay costumes.


The name "Glam Rock Glory Days"® is made-up by me so don't sue me or I won't sue anyone else -.-' I guess you can say I'm trying to bring the 80's back although I was born in 90. 80's and other past fashions interest and inspire me but original modern fashion is also great and what I try to do now.


I like vintage, and I would love to bring it back. I'm not a fashion major but would love to learn more about it and make a business out of it. People say I'm multi-talented, but I just want to try new things and chase after something that relaxes me and makes tons of money in the future.


So my goals for Glam Rock Glory Days are to provide some quality and original work to all my customers, to be able to bring back some vintage fashion with a little bit of my own, and to make this side-project a fun and profitable business.


(I'm looking for a job also, and need some money for materials hahaha.. sorry, I'll come up with it soon, no worries ^^)

So, go ahead and peruse throughout this blog if you want. Like anything you see? Feel free to contact me: just look on the right-hand corner in the red box for an "About Me" section, click on the picture and you'll find my email, facebook fan page, and if you need to call me, I'll hook you up with the number.

No comments:

Post a Comment