Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Ties!!!

So here are the ties I have currently for sale. They are all $15 a pop. I didn't really have many in stock, and the ones I've had have been sold and the money went to donation =D (Yes, I share my wealth, haha). The ties' fabric matches those of my bows (but I only had enough for these, so it's not all the bows).

Rainbow Stars tie -- Yes, it's the tie you see in the blog title picture. <--The only kind I have in stock as of right now T.T Sorry..

Checkered tie -- (yeah, please excuse me for wearing it on my head, but hey, it was the Super Bowl, so I had some fun and also thought about Will Smith's quote from the Fresh Prince: "Yes, the handbook does clearly state the the tie should be worn with a Windsor knot.... but it doesn't say wheeeeeeeere!!")


White Musical Notes tie -- the shorts were cut by me too, btw.

I did make a Red Musical Notes tie, but soooooo sorry that I didn't take a pic of it.. -.-' I'm kinda sad now....
(updated: Now I have pictures of the tie. Remember, $15)



But no worries people, I promise promise promise to buy more (and/or preferably the same) fabric to make more ties, especially the ones listed. Hey, I'm here to make you all smile with my creations, just like this goofy, lovely lady down here ^-^


Free hugs, y'all. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment