Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Limited Rainbow Ties!!




Look everyone! Loverly Rainbow Ties!! Get your loverly rainbow ties!! I have very limited rainbow fabric, and I'm only selling 3 [really making 4, but I'm surely keeping one ^^]! Thanks to my dear loverly pal Lance Reyna for giving me some fabric, I'm sure he's going to be buying one.









(hair's a mess)

Remember, get them for $15 a pop. Limited offer =]


And if you want you want a tie (or anything else, for that matter) custom made for you with different fabric that I don't have listed, please be so kind as to bring your own fabric and tell me what to do and how to make it. We'll talk from there.

Sorry I don't have the picture of the finished product yet, but I will soon, I promise. I'm actually sitting here finishing them up as I speak.. See?? (above pic)

No comments:

Post a Comment